Product Officer / Market Designer
|Aachen (Germany), Cologne (Germany)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As a Product Officer you will become part of a global team with colleagues in Asia and America, while being based in Germany (Aachen or Cologne). FRABA has been a leading manufacturer of position sensors and safety sensors for over 50 years and has recently expanded its business to include energy harvesting technology. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Product Management and Technology Marketing with focus on Wiegand Technology (energy harvesting)
- Market launch of new products
- Presentations at conferences and prospective business partners
- Networking with opinion makers in the field of energy harvesting and Industrial IoT
- Preparation of trade shows and marketing documents
- Develop design concepts for new products and management of development projects
- General management tasks
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Bachelor or masters degree with a major in physics, electrical engineering or industrial engineering ("Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen")
- Basic knowledge of IOT and automation product
- Passion for technology and business
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- 0 - 5 years relevant work experience