IT Provider (m/f/x)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Information Provider you will become part of our CONISTICS team in Slubice, Poland. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Management of all servers and clients (Windows + Linux)
- Monitoring our global IT/ data and communication network
- Conducting research and purchase of IT equipment and overseeing its distribution and installation for the users
- Second level technical support for our external first level h desk
- Participating and assisting larger IT-related projects
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- IT education (MBO ICT, Fachinformatiker Systemintegration) is preferred but not mandatory
- Very good team and communication skills
- Systematic and analytic working approach
- Fluent English skills, German is an advantage but not mandatory
- Microsoft Windows servers, Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8 client usage, configuration and management
- Network technologies (DHCP, DNS, VPN, OSI model, WLAN, RADIUS)
- Linux (ReadHat, CentOS)
- Programming languages (Windows command line [shell / powershell], VBA)