Financial Officer with General Management Potential (F/M)
|Location:||Heerlen, The Netherlands|
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Financial Officer you can become part of our global accounting and finance team. Your location can be in Heerlen (The Netherlands), Cologne (Germany) or Slubice (Poland). Your field of responsibility will be:
- Leading all financial and accounting operations
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Coordinating of all accounting operations e.g. cost accounting and revenue recognition
- Continuous improvement of the data used in our Management Information System
- Leading our global accounting team
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Master's degree in business administration or economics with finance/accounting focus
- 1-3 year experience at an accounting firm or in a finance department
- Leadership potential
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Systematic and analytic working approach
- Fluent English skills