Production Officer (m/f/x)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual. All employees have the opportunity to further develop and reposition themselves with access to all kinds of future roles.
As a Production Officer you will become part of our team in Slubice/ Poland.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Act as a leader, lead the planning, organizing, and monitoring of the goods flow process
- Manage the production team and the cooperation to other company group departments
- Secures the recruitment and training of the team in order to ensure everyone is well informed regarding company goals, processes, performance, and costs
- Ensure productivity, costs, accuracy and timeline expectations are being met as well as smooth operation and optimal efficiency of machines, resources and equipment
- maintain an further develop highly digitized production processes
- Provide qualitative and quantitative production standards
- Improve work efficiency level
- Monitor execution of production plans, ensure optimal operation and compile weekly reports
- Focus on cost, efficiency, quality and service
- This role has the possibility to become a local company’s legal representative in future.
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
Masters or PHD Degree with a major in Engineering, Production Engineering, Logistics or similar education
Work Experience in Relevant Field with team-leading responsibilities is required
Very Good Team and Communication Skills
Systematic and Analytic Working Approach
Fluent English Skills
Please send your resume and supporting documents to (email preferred):
CONISITCS, Sp. z o.o., Osiedle Przemyslowe 24, 69-100 Slubice, Poland