Product Officer (F/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As a Sales Consultant you will become part of our FRABA team in Germany. FRABA consists of different divisions: POSITAL is a leading manufacturer of rotary encoders, inclinometers and linear sensors in the industrial automation market. VITECTOR focuses on protection sensors to guard doors and production machine covers.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Direct sales of sensors for both POSITAL and VITECTOR in the region of Nuremberg
- Management of sales projects
- Proactively acquiring new customers
- Customer visits and negotiations
- Detailed reporting of market and customer information
- First line of support for primary accounts
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- 2-3 year sales experience
- Industrial Management Education (Industriekaufmann/frau)
- Optional bachelor or masters degree with a major in business or engineering
- Experience in acquiring new customers, ideally in direct sales
- Basic knowledge of automation products
- Passion for sales, technology and business
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English skills
- Part of a dynamic and motivated team
- Interesting product and project portfolio, variety of activities
- Flexible time management, travelling directly from your home office to your sales area
- We offer a business car for your sales activities and an attractive compensation model