|Location:||Aachen (Germany), Heerlen (The Netherlands)|
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As IT Assistant you will become part of our team in Aachen, Germany or Heerlen, Netherlands. Your field of responsibility will be:
- First Line of Support for End-Users (remotely or on location) via our Ticket System
- Management and Deployment of Software and Hardware Clients (Mostly on Windows/iOS)
- Users Account Management in Active Directory and Office 365
- Monitoring our Global IT/ Data Network
- Participating in the Research and Purchase of IT Equipment and Overseeing its Distribution and Installation for the Users
- Writing documentation related to IT
- Participating and Assisting Larger IT-related Projects
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- IT education (MBO ICT, Fachinformatiker Systemintegration) is Preferred but not Mandatory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Network Technologies (DHCP, DNS, VPN, TCP/IP or OSI model, WLAN, RADIUS), Programming Languages or Scripting Languages (Windows Command Line [shell/PowerShell], VBA)
- Very Good Team and Communication Skills
- Ability to Grasp New Concepts and Open to Learn New Technologies
- Systematic and Analytic Working Approach
- Fluent English Skills, German is an Advantage but not Mandatory
- Willingness to Travel often to our Heerlen or Aachen or Cologne Office (Rarely)
You will receive a competitive wage and access to a very demanding and rewarding work environment with colleagues that will help you to contribute to excellent results. This position requires commitment of 20 hours per week, preferably 2 full days per week.