Accounting Provider (f/m/x)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Accounting Provider you will become part of our team in Slubice, Poland. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Booking invoices in accordance with polish regulations
- Booking fixed assets and a investments expenses
- Verification of receivables and liabilities
- Balances reconciliation of affiliated companies
- Payment preparations
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting filed
- Knowledge of Symfonia is appreciated
- English Language Skills
- Good Communication and Team Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Indepentent and Systematic Approach to work
- Challenging Work in an International Enviroment
- Permanent Working Contract and stable Employment
- Inspiring Team and Friendly Atmosphere
- Flexible working time