Product Officer (F/M)
|Location:||Hamilton, NJ, US|
FRABA is a global group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
IIt is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Product Manager/Product Officer you will become part of our POSITAL team in Hamilton, NJ. You will help strengthen POSITAL’s status as a premiere rotary encoder manufacturer in North America and grow our presence with other products. By becoming familiar with specific markets you will influence the full product life cycle.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Play an active role in all phases of product management
- Research, idea conception, prototype testing, mass production, marketing, sales and product exit
- Serve as a liaison between customers, R&D, marketing and production
- Work with customers to find technical solutions
- Management of key account customers and suppliers
- Provide technical support and training
- Actively recruit new sales partners and aid in building a sales network across North America
- Organize and attend exhibitions
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Bachelor or masters degree in engineering or physics
- Recent university graduate with 0-5 years of work experience
- Passion for technology and business
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Leadership potential