Logistics Provider (F/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Logistics Provider you will become part of our team in Singapore. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Supplier Management
- Ensure the inventory level is at an optimal level with timely updating
- Supply Chain management
- Material planning within a global acting purchasing team.
- General administrative tasks
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree / business with purchasing experience
- Work experience in relevant field is beneficiary
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Curious, reliable, creative and energetic personality
- Advanced proficiency in Mandarin (spoken and written) preferred