Product Officer Vitector (F/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As a Product Officer you will become part of the VITECTOR team in Cologne. VITECTOR is one of the product businesses of the FRABA Group and leading manufacturer and supplier of safety systems for the door and gate market in Europe and around the world. The product portfolio of VITECTOR includes optical and pneumatic sensing edges, bumpers and photo-eye sensors which meet international standards for safety devices and have application in commercial doors, bus and train doors as well as production machines.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Develop design concepts for new products and management of development projects
- Market launch of new products
- Management of logistical projects
- Management of key account customers and suppliers
- Development and extension of marketing tools for target groups
- Preparation of Expositions and Marketing Documents
- General management tasks
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with a mayor in Industrial Engineering
- Basic knowledge of hard- and software for safety and automation products
- Passion for technology and business
- Leadership potential
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English