Information Officer (m/f/x)
|Location:||Heerlen (The Netherlands)|
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Information Officer you will become part of our global IT team. Your location can be in Heerlen (The Netherlands) or Aachen (Germany). Your field of responsibility will be:
- IT Services for our affiliated companies
- Realization of our IT strategy and technical implementation of Work Flow Systems
- Technical implementation of our Business Processes
- Management of all servers and clients (Windows + Linux)
- Monitoring our Global IT/ Data Network
- Participating in larger IT-related projects
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Informatics, Business-Engineering or Information Technology or similar education
- Knowledge of the following is preferred but not mandatory:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Group Policy Management
- Linux, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Network Technologies (DHCP, DNS, VPN, WLAN, RADIUS)
- Programming Languages (windows command line [shell/powershell], VBA)
- Passion for IT
- Very good team and communication skills
- Fluent English skills