Verification Designer/Quality Engineer (m/f/x)
|Location:||Aachen (Germany), Cologne (Germany)|
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Quality Engineer you will become part of our team in Cologne or Aachen. Your field of responsibility will be:
• Quality management of component and product groups
• Evaluation and optimization of manufacturing processes and production equipment
• Technical support of suppliers and supervision of outsourced added value
• ERP system maintenance and structuring of component groups
• Definition of quality requirements on manufacturing processes and product development processes
• Transfer of new developed products and manufacturing processes to serial production
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
• Bachelor or master’s degree with a major in electrical, mechanical, industrial engineering or physics
• Basic knowledge and interest in manufacturing processes and economy
• Basic knowledge of hard- and software for automation products
• Structural problem-solving approach
• Leadership potential
• Very good presentation and communication skills
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in the engineering field are preferable, but not mandatory
• International experience is an advantage
• Fluent English skills, second language preferable