Electronics Technician (m/f/x)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Technician you will become part of our CENTITECH team in Aachen. CENTITECH is the subsidiary responsible for the research and development of all products of the FRABA Group. The activities of CENTITECH include developing electronic and mechanical design blocks as well as embedded software for our products.
Your field of responsibility will be:
• Operation, maintenance and optimization of production and test equipment
• Performing measurements on mechanical and electronic components
• Contribute to the development of new methods and physical devices
• Support of physicists and engineers in scientific and industrial laboratories in the preparation, execution and evaluation of physical-technical investigations
• Technical support of products
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
• Good completion of vocational training in the fields of mechatronics, electronics for automation technology, physical technical assistant or similar
• Master craftsman or technician training is welcome
• In addition to manual skills and good hand-eye coordination, technical understanding is required
• High affinity to physical-technical contexts
• Initial experience in the field of mechanical or electrical assembly of devices
• Passion for analog and digital circuit technology as well as measurement and automation technology
• Labview skills are an advantage
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• Systematic and analytical working methods
• Fluent English skills