Sales Consultant (F/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As a Sales Consultant you will become part of our FRABA team in Germany. FRABA consists of different divisions: POSITAL is a leading manufacturer of rotary encoders, inclinometers and linear sensors in the industrial automation market. VITECTOR focuses on protection sensors to guard doors and production machine covers.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Direct sales of innovative industry sensors in the region of Nuremberg
- Customer acquisition and support of existing customer accounts
- Identification of new target markets and industries
- Establishing and maintaining long-term business relationship
- Customer visits and negotiations
- Product presentations for customers
- Evaluation of market information and identification of technological trends and customer requirements
- Participation on industry trade shows
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Industrial Management Education (Industriekaufmann/frau) or bachelor / masters degree with a major in business/ engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Understanding of technically complex products
- Sales talent with passion for sales
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fluent German and English skills
- Willingness to travel
- Part of a dynamic, competent and highly motivated team
- Interesting and very extensive product portfolio
- Varied daily work through a variety of activities and operations
- Working from home
- Flexible time management
- Attractive compensation model
- Business car for your sales activities and for private use