Logistics Officer (Procurement Engineer) (m / f)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As a Logistics Officer, you will become part of our CONISTICS ASIA team in Singapore. CONISTICS ASIA is responsible for the supply chain management and production within the FRABA Group. Beside others, FRABA is a leading manufacturer of rotary position sensors for over 50 years and leading manufacturer for safety light barriers and safety edges for the door industry in Europe.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Sourcing of components in Asia
- Technical and commercial discussion with suppliers in Asia
- Supply Chain management
- Technical support for production in JB Malaysia
- Transfer of production from Europe to Asia
If you have the initiative, knowledge, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant, you should fit into the following profile:
- Diploma or Bachelors degree with a major in a technical field
- Experience in the automation industry is preferable but not mandatory
- Passion for technology and business
- Good project management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Mandarin (Spoken and Written) preferred
Please send your resume and supporting documents (e-mail preferred) to: