Master Project Intern Optoelectronics
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Master project intern, you will become part of our CENTITECH team in Aachen. CENTITECH is the subsidiary responsible for the research and development of all products of the FRABA Group. The activities of CENTITECH include developing electronic and mechanical design blocks as well as embedded software for our products.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Design of a new product platform of light barriers for doors and gates
- Strong emphasis on hardware design
- Design, test and evaluation of opto-electrical setup
- Focus on low energy technology
- Experience in hardware and software development
- Passion for analog, digital and micro controller circuit technology
- Interest in optics
- High affinity for physics
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Systematic and analytical working methods
- Fluent English skills, no German language skills necessary
You will receive a competitive wage and access to a very demanding and rewarding work environment with colleagues that will help you to contribute to excellent results of relevant product development projects. This position requires commitment of 20 hours per week.
Please send your resume and supporting documents (e-mail preferred) to: