Technology Provider (F/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Technology Provider you will become part of our CENTITECH team in Aachen, Germany.
- Operation, maintenance, and optimization of existing production and testing equipment
- Conduction of measurements on mechanical and electronic Components
- Contribution to development of new methods and equipment
- Support of engineers in scientific and industrial laboratories during preparation, conductance, and evaluation of physical-technical examinations.
- Technical support for products
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
- Completed vocational training in mechatronics engineering, electronics engineering in automation technology, physical-technical assistance
- Good manual skills and technical understanding
- Great affinity for physical-technical problems
- High interest in analog and digital circuit technology and measurement and automation technology
- Experience In Assembly and Operation of mechanical and electrical devices
- Systematic and analytical working methods
- Good knowledge of the programming languages LabVIEW
- Commitment to Professional Obligations
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent English skills
Please send your resume and supporting documents to (e-mail preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org