Technology Officer - Functional Safety (m/f/x)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual. As Technology Officer you will become part of our CENTITECH team in Aachen. CENTITECH is the subsidiary responsible for the research and development of all products of the FRABA Group. The activities of CENTITECH include developing electronic and mechanical design blocks as well as embedded software for our products. Your field of responsibility will be:
• Software and hardware development of safety sensors, such as light barriers and encoders
• Design and documentation of software and hardware architectures for functional safety applications
• Define function and stress tests for sensors and controllers
• Implementation of product-specific functions and interfaces
• Specify and run module and integration test
• Work closely with certification bodies such as TÜV and BG
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
• Bachelor or master degree with a major in electrical engineering or telecommunications engineering
• Passion for analog, digital and micro controller circuit technology
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• Systematic and analytical working methods
• Previous working experience is welcome but not mandatory
• Fluent English skills