Technology Provider (F/M)
|Location:||Hamilton, NJ, US|
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Technology Provider you will become part of our CONISTICS team in Hamilton, NJ. CONISTICS is the subsidiary responsible for manufacturing and logistics for all products of the FRABA Group.
- Perform and maintain set-ups, repair and troubleshooting
- Performa Special Projects to improve and upgrade equipment and grading systems
- Maintain Wire Processing Machine and Annealer to ensure they are running to optimum
- Complete preventative maintenance on all operation machines
- Communicated in real time status of production operations to direct report
- Record all data, tasks, and issues during a production shifts
- Product Quality Assurance – Checking and Verification of Products
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Mechanical experience with equipment in manufacturing preferred
- Good troubleshooting skills (mechanical and electrical)
- Computer skills for production monitoring and ability to record data accurately
- Ability to work well under pressure and demonstrate safe works habits
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel Spreadsheet
- Commitment to Professional Obligations
- Good teamwork and communication skills
Please send your resume and supporting documents to (e-mail preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org