Product Officer (F/M)
|Location:||Hamilton (NJ, US)|
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Product Manager you will become part of our POSITAL team in Hamilton, NJ. POSITAL is one of the product divisions of the FRABA Group and a leading manufacturer of absolute rotary encoders, inclinometers and linear sensors in the industrial automation market. The product portfolio of POSITAL includes magnetic and optical sensors which have integrated interfaces for all established parallel and serial connections, fieldbus systems, and industrial Ethernet protocols.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Develop design concepts for new products and management of development projects
- Market launch of new products
- Management of logistical projects
- Management of key account customers and suppliers
- Development and extension of marketing tools for target groups
- Preparation of trade shows and marketing documents
- General management tasks
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- University graduate or young professional
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with a major in Engineering or Physics
- Basic knowledge of hard- and software for safety- and automation products
- Passion for technology and economy
- Leadership potential
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- 2 – 3 years experience in the engineering field are preferable, but not mandatory
- International experience preferred
- Second language preferable