Product Officer POSITAL - mit Potential für Geschäftsleitung (W/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
POSITAL is one of the product companies of the FRABA Group and leading manufacturer of absolute rotary encoders and inclinometers in the industrial automation market. The product portfolio of POSITAL includes magnetic and optical absolute encoders and absolute inclinometers which have integrated interfaces for all established parallel and Serial connections, Fieldbus Systems, and Industrial Ethernet Protocols.
For at least one year you will become part of our POSITAL team in Cologne as a Product Officer. After a successful year as a Product Officer in Germany you will relocate to our American subsidiary FRABA Inc. in Princeton, New Jersey and take over the leadership of our POSITAL America business.
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Management of key customers and suppliers
- Market launch of new products
- Develop design concepts for new products and management of development projects
- General management tasks
- Grow and manage sales network in the Americas
- Manage POSITAL sales and local product management team
- Increase awareness of POSITAL products, trade show and marketing planning
- Participate as a member of the POSITAL Council in all brand decisions
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Master's degree in business administration or computer science with a focus on information technology, online marketing, and business processes
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Leadership potential
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluent English skills