PDM Provider (W/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As PDM Provider you will become part of our team in Slubice, Poland. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Coordination of the production process
- Creation of the new articles in the system (determination and analysis of parameters)
- Creation and processing of the production guidelines
- Maintenance of testing and production equipment
- Analysis of production errors
- Constant communication with the technical production engineers
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Experience in the production company on the similar position
- Fluent English skills
- Higher Technical education - appreciated
- Ability of work time management
- Analytical skills
- Very good team and communication skills